Dead Centre of Town XIII is a live action thriller based on true history. This show is rated 14A. This experience deals with content and performance elements that some folks may want to know about before seeing the show. Please read below for advisories.
We are subject to instant improvement. Questions? Have an experience that doesn’t align with what you read below? Need more information? Please reach out: email@example.com.
Dead Centre of Town XIII is rated 14A for instances of violence, gore, supernaturality, coarse language, and unsettling themes.
Dead Centre of Town XIII deals with the following content:
- supernaturality, including ghost stories, urban lore, and horror tropes
- stylized reference to death in various forms, including hanging, suicide, fire, explosions, trampling
- implied child maltreatment
- general existential contemplation and dread
- coarse language
- unsettling themes
- reference to true historical events and places specific to Edmonton
- theatre fires
For details regarding the show’s content, including a more in-depth description of each advisory above, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dead Centre of Town XIII includes the following:
- loud and sometimes surprising sudden sounds
- dramatic reactions, including yelling, laughing, and crying
- choreography that stylistically represents death by hanging, suicide, fire, explosions, trampling
- fog and haze
- strobe lighting
- shifting lighting states (ie, low lighting to bright lighting)
- dramatic retelling of true events featuring characterizations of real historical people
For details regarding the show’s performance elements, including a more in-depth description of each advisory above, please email email@example.com.
Performers will be unmasked while performing. Audience are supported in their choice to wear a mask.
Please take care of yourself and each other. If you’re not feeling well, please let us know – we’ll happily exchange or refund your ticket. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please refer to the Dead Centre of Town XIII Accessibility page for more information.
Dead Centre of Town XIII is an immersive, site specific, roving performance. Audience will move with the show, including walking down a narrow hallway, walking up and down a set of 7 stairs with rubber treads, and walking up and down 8 wide carpeted stairs in the auditorium of the Theatre. There’s seating available at each scene, including soft theatre seats in the auditorium for all audience members, and limited found seating at the other scenes (mostly wooden chairs) for some audience.